Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Millwright Ron[_2_] Millwright Ron[_2_] is offline

Default New Ceo Manual

On Mar 10, 8:09*pm, Bruce in Bangkok wrote:
On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 11:13:50 -0700 (PDT), Millwright Ron

wrote:
On Mar 9, 8:56*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Millwright Ron wrote:

By the time you finish reading this book,

* *Still using a non union-made Chinese made computer, Ron?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

My computer is made by a Union Worker. *"Me"

Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

But are the parts you use to build it made by Union workers? Or, even
Made in America?

If not you are exploiting the Chinese/Malaysian/Vietnamese slave
workers, aren't you?

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(correct email address for reply)- Hide quoted text -

************************************************** ************************************************** ******

If I could get products made in America by Union workers. I would and
I do as much as possible. I support the small Mom and Pop local
stores. I eat cheese from Wisconsin,Chickens from Washington,Potatoes
from Idaho,Oranges from Florida,beef from my neighbors, chickens from
my hen house, books from the local book store, the local news
paper,fishing tackle from the blue goose,I reload my own bullets,I
support the local logging industry.Just because someone is non-union
does not make them a bad person nor does it make them a bad person in
they are Union.
Buy American,Buy from the local stores.Support the local economy.
Keep your money at home.

Frank Lloyd Wright:
If capitalism is fair then unionism must be. If men have a right to
capitalize their ideas and the resources of their country, then that
implies the right of men to capitalize their labor.

Thomas Jefferson:

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate
their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take
from the mouth of labor and bread it has earned -- this is the sum of
good government.

Union Millwright and Damn Proud Of It...
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com