Posted to alt.home.repair
New & Improved - N/F John New & Improved - N/F John is offline

Default Old boiler to New boiler and water heater

I want to get a new heating/water system. I will heat with oil and bath
with gas heated water. My chimney has no liner. I'll need a stainless
steel liner. One chimney guy wants to come over, inspect, suggest what to
do, then give a quote while charging me for the inspection. The second
chimney guy said he'll come over after the new equipment is installed and
then size and certify. What is the proper order of liner installation?