Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Millwright Ron[_2_] Millwright Ron[_2_] is offline

Default New Ceo Manual

On Mar 10, 12:48*pm, Bill wrote:
Millwright Ron wrote in news:70975f67-998e-
:

On Mar 9, 8:56*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Millwright Ron wrote:

By the time you finish reading this book,

* *Still using a non union-made Chinese made computer, Ron?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

My computer is made by a Union Worker. *"Me"

Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

Really.....so how pray tell did you fabricate the components...oh wait
you meant you 'ASSEMBLED' a pc by yourself. *So did the PC fairy put
these 'Union' made items under your pillow or did you buy non-union
foreign made parts. *The more you talk the bigger hole you dig, maybe if
you keep talking you can bring the joys of Unions to the Chinese. *I'm
sure they would appreciate it.

Bill- Hide quoted text -

Bill....
Do you fabricate anything but talk?