Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default New Ceo Manual

Millwright Ron wrote in news:70975f67-998e-
:

On Mar 9, 8:56*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Millwright Ron wrote:

By the time you finish reading this book,

* *Still using a non union-made Chinese made computer, Ron?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

My computer is made by a Union Worker. "Me"

Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

Really.....so how pray tell did you fabricate the components...oh wait
you meant you 'ASSEMBLED' a pc by yourself. So did the PC fairy put
these 'Union' made items under your pillow or did you buy non-union
foreign made parts. The more you talk the bigger hole you dig, maybe if
you keep talking you can bring the joys of Unions to the Chinese. I'm
sure they would appreciate it.

Bill