Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Union workers make more money $

Jim Chandler wrote:

* wrote:
Atta' boy, Millwright Wrong......

When you can't answer a simple, to-the-point question, start throwing
around some sexually-oriented insults.

I will ask again.......

How much SPAMMING - such as you are doing here - would actually be
tolerated on the millwright website..........

..........even if we weren't dealing with two-faced, hypocritical union
puppets who are incapable of independent thought..........such as yourself?

Union worker is an oxymoron. The two words should never be used in the
same sentence.

It might might a good punch line for a bad joke, though.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida