Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
* * is offline

Default Union workers make more money $

Hawke wrote in article

"*" wrote in message
news:01c88100$c4ccd340$d098c3d8@race...

Millwright Wrong wrote in article
On Mar 7, 1:45 pm, Jon Anderson wrote:
* wrote:
And, here I thought you were pro-union......................

LMAO....

Jon

In 2005, an average Chief Executive Officer (CEO) was paid 821 times
as much as a minimum wage earner, who earns just $5.15 per hour. An
average CEO earns more before lunchtime on the very first day of work
in the year than a minimum wage worker earns all year.

----------

Well, when you give up your union card and become a CEO, I'm sure you

have
a plan somwhere to share your fortune with your former union brothers

and
sisters - keeping only union scale for yourself.

Sure!

I see you're still desperately wishing you were a CEO getting paid

hundreds
of times what you are really worth instead of just an ordinary working

man.
Not being rich is really getting you down isn't it? Why else would you be

so
ready to defend a wealthy class you are not a member of?

Hawke

Yet another example of the "us versus them" mentality that the union loves
to breed.........and even more evidence of why union shops are such angry
places to work when compared to non-union shops.