Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
* * is offline

Default American wages

Too_Many_Trolls wrote in article
On Mar 8, 9:57*am, "Tom Gardner" wrote:
"Wes" wrote in message

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

Like you said: *"A CEO EARNS more...." *The key word here is "earns"!!!

*I
want
to see where you got your figures, I"m missing the other 820 parts of

my pay.

Well, first you need to be publicly traded, have a compensation

committee,
get a golden parachute deal, ect.

I believe you own your company and you are entitled to everything you

can
get out of it. *Not that I want to ever agree with Ron but some of

these
CEO's that make out no mater how bad their companies do is just wrong.

There
should be a penalty for failure. *Front office or out in the plant.

Wes

You are certainly right! *We read about the one in 100,000 companies that

have
the huge compensation packages while most firms' officers make a

reasonable
salary and work their asses off.- Hide quoted text -

Care to tell us about some of the "good guys"?

Meanwhile your children's future is being raped by the likes of these
guys....

And make no mistake, your kids are going to have to pay for this
one....

TMT

I don't have any kids, so I guess, your kids are stuck with paying for me
too.............ROFLMAO