Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Paint sprayer/power roller: Wagner vs. Graco?

On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 19:43:24 -0400, "Percival P. Cassidy"
wrote:

the machine available for rent seems
to be a sprayer only, and I think (but I could be wrong) that a roller
might work better for the grooved plywood siding we have -- and a roller
might be easier not to make a horrible mess with.

You can use a roller on the grooved plywood. You can also spray it, by
renting a Graco XR9. In both cases, have a paint brush ready and handy
for touch-up.

I paint by hand before I would spend a penny on a waggler sprayer.