Martin

Default Champagne mixer basin taps

Yep, that's it.
Having used one, I now wouldn't be without it.

"parish" parish_AT_ntlworld.com wrote in message
Martin wrote:

Got an adapter for my kitchen sink that does the same thing;
Can be adjusted from an aerated stream to a shower type spray.
You can buy them from Lakeland, best thing since the invention of the

bread
maker.

Don't know if they have a web site.

Is this the one?

http://tinyurl.com/gshy

I remember when I visited the US years ago just about every tap (or
faucet as they like to call them) was like this. They're great, you can
turn the tap on full blast and it doesn't splash when you put anything
in the stream.

Thanks for the pointer.

Regards,

Parish

Martin.

"Nigel Mercier ®" wrote in message
On holiday in Italy the hotel had a basin with a mixer tap. The water
came out in a stream similar to the "champagne" effect on my shower,
full of bubbles. I guess this is caused by an aerator.

Has anyone seen such taps for sale in the UK? I want it to be a fairly
traditional design, and in gold effect finish.

--
Nigel Mercier

Please remove NOSPAM from my return address