Posted to rec.woodworking
Peter Huebner Peter Huebner is offline

Default Sentient pearwood, anybody? (OT?)

SWMBO is going to Europe for 3 months, and I thought a Luggage might be just
the thing. More space than a tardis, combined with bodyguard functions ... and
will absolutely NOT get pilfered or get dope planted into during transit.
Don't really fancy springing for all those Nikes though.

So where would YOU start looking for sentient pearwood? Oh, and plans might
not hurt I suppose, I am not sure I have the multi-dimensional thing down pat.
Any Ancient Craftsmen from the Counterweight Continent lurking in this group?

-P.