Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Millwright Ron[_2_] Millwright Ron[_2_] is offline

Default Union workers make more money $

On Mar 8, 11:15*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Hawkie wrote:

That is how he responds to everything after he's taken his meds.

Hawkie

* *No, you and the other self impotent union whores bore me to sleep.

--
My sig file can beat up your union sig file!

Then go back to dream land or wake up to see the truth

My question is -- when C.E.O.s have finally succeeded in laying off
the entire North American economy, forcing everyone to become a McJob
holding Wal-Mart wage slave, who the hell will be able to afford your
products? Are former Ford employees going to buy Fords? Are Hewlett-
Packard employees who have been screwed around by HP going to buy HP
products? Are people with no jobs, or poverty-level waged jobs, going
to be able to afford anything?
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com