Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New Ceo Manual

"David R. Birch" wrote:

Gee, Ron, I recognize your source for this since it reminds me of how
the workers treated each other in the union shop at Briggs & Stratton
where I worked for a year. I stood out and came under pressure from
the other "workers" because I WORKED for a year.

Too bad your union rhetoric only refers to how they once were and
ignores how they are now.

He wouldn't know. He slept all day instead of working, but the union
protected his 'job'.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell