Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default American wages

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
. net...

"Wes" wrote in message
Wes wrote:

I'm a stock holder in many companies, NOT overpaying the hired help is

good
business practice. CEO's are hired help.

To clarify, since I posted to fast. Many CEO's are hired help, some are
owners. World of difference between the two.

Wes

They just don't get it. They know nothing about business and never will.

If you keep saying that over and over I know it'll make you feel good. It's
not true but keep saying it enough and you'll convince yourself it is.
Business isn't rocket science, after all you're doing it. Understanding how
it works is easy enough for most people. Plenty of idiots can run a
successful business. I see them all the time. It's more a matter of being in
the right place at the right time than anything else. If you think not, try
making money in the financial business right now and see how that goes.

Hawke