Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian C Adrian C is offline

Default Screwfix free delivery "trick"

geoff wrote:
The rules say £150 is apparenty £150, not £149.95.

HAve you never phoned them up and blagged free delivery ?

Didn't feel much in blagging mood for the 4 pence saving (or me messing
up my cookie collection / rejection policies for QuidCo etc). The DSG
group stores had the lowest price and could deliver this week in a
4-hour slot.

Anyway, I try and avoid talking to Currys staff - The instant I walk
into a store to play yellow x.97p tag hunting (as that's where the end
of line bargains are), I'm targetted by store staff "Sir, may I help
you?" to which the response "Nah, I'm beyond help" normally suffices and
saves me having to explain how their technology actually works not as
advertised or as has been ill-explained to them....

--
Adrian C