Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Union workers make more money $

Hawkie wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Hawke wrote:

That's the beauty of the free market.

Yes. We don't have to buy overpriced union made crap.

Instead you get to buy cheaply priced and made goods produced by slave labor
in China and India. Why am I not surprised you prefer that than to buy
quality products produced by unionized American workers in American
factories that receive a fair wage but cost more. Could it be because you
are so poor even though you had every opportunity in this great country to
get rich and simply failed?

Idiot. What food is grown by chinese slave labor? I buy very little
new, because I will make do with what I have whenever possible. The fact
that I prefer to buy from non union suppliers doesn't mean I prefer to
buy imported crap. OTOH, some things are no longer US made, due to
greedy unions so I have no choice but to buy imports. If your union
pimps weren't so damn greedy, millions more american citizens would be
working in manufacturing.

Tell me, what proof do you have that the food you eat wasn't
harvested by illegal aliens, being paid slave wages?

--
My sig file can beat up your sig file!