Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default American wages

"Wes" wrote in message
"Tom Gardner" wrote:

Like you said: "A CEO EARNS more...." The key word here is "earns"!!!

I want
to see where you got your figures, I"m missing the other 820 parts of my

pay.

Well, first you need to be publicly traded, have a compensation committee,
get a golden parachute deal, ect.

I believe you own your company and you are entitled to everything you can
get out of it. Not that I want to ever agree with Ron but some of these
CEO's that make out no mater how bad their companies do is just wrong.

There
should be a penalty for failure. Front office or out in the plant.

Wes

You're a pretty bad republican if you think like that. Good republicans
never see anything wrong with any pay CEOs get no matter what the
circumstances. Just being the boss means you deserve to be a
multimillionaire no matter how bad you run the business.

Hawke