Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Privately Operated Prisons

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 08:50:40 -0500, default
wrote:

[snip]

Mr Thompson seems to be one of those Evangelical Christians we hear so
much about.

Except that you leftist weenies can't even read. You spout about
"something you heard" instead of actually knowing reality.

*** How many times have I posted here that I'm an ATHEIST? ***

Only the truly self-righteous are able to sit in judgment
of others and mete out punishment without so much as learning all (any
of) the facts.

It may get down to a civil war between those of us who want to
preserve our country and those who want to "kiss and make up" with
every thug walking the planet. I will be happy to test your tolerance
of lead poisoning.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |