Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ron(UK) Ron(UK) is offline

Default Oh Dear ...

Eeyore wrote:

Arfa Daily wrote:

I think the *actual* question is what USED to be more English than
Wharfedale? The name was sold years ago and it's now just a badge name for
any piece of (s)crap.

No, you're thinking of the likes of the Bush brand.

The Wharfedale stuff is still repsectable and they still make speakers. If
anything they've gone UPmarket since they're now doing pro-audio.
http://www.wharfedalepro.com/Default...ype=6&IdLang=1

I think it`s the TwinX series, with dualconcentric drivers, that are
good, excellent real plywood boxes and lovely sounding speakers. Rather
highly priced tho for something with a Wharfedale badge on it.

Ron(UK)