Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Don Bowey Don Bowey is offline

Default Privately Operated Prisons

On 3/7/08 3:12 PM, in article ,
"Jim Thompson" wrote:

On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 12:36:53 -0500, default
wrote:

[snip]
...the administration
will spin it that way in order to justify taking away the bill of
rights). This is hardly more than civil disobedience with a little
bit of property damage.

For those of you slow of wit, I have posted the original FISA...

www.analog-innovations.com/FISA-50C36.pdf

and the recent amendments submitted by Senator Rockefeller (D-WV)...

http://www.analog-innovations.com/FI...ents-S2248.pdf

You will note that the amendments were submitted by a Democrat, and
passed overwhelmingly by the Senate.

The House is simply playing games... but what do you expect, Pelosi is
one of the most ignorant persons on the planet.

Without the cooperation (read immunity) of the wire carriers, there
can be NO wiretapping of any sort.

If that backfires on you leftist weenies on both coasts, tough titty,
don't come crying to me.

You? Who the hell are you that ANYONE would come crying?

I vote that NO Federal monies be spent on infrastructure replacement
if taken out by terrorists... your state must bear the cost since you
invited it by your actions.

...Jim Thompson

You should STFU. Where do you get off chastising people in this newsgroup
based of your view on politics?