Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Privately Operated Prisons

On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 12:36:53 -0500, default
wrote:

On Thu, 06 Mar 2008 08:01:21 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Privately Operated Prisons are common now-a-days.

Maybe a good economical choice would be to locate them in China?

As first prisoners might I suggest the Great American Yellowbellies
who bombed the "military recruiting station" in Times Square this
morning?

Maybe it would teach them a lesson in why America is a great place to
live.

...Jim Thompson

If their experience is that America is a great place to live, they
wouldn't need to be "taught a lesson."

This isn't some great jihadist conspiracy (although the administration
will spin it that way in order to justify taking away the bill of
rights).

Your ignorance is profound beyond my ability to comprehend. Please
recite the exact contents of the wiretap bill or shut the **** up.

This is hardly more than civil disobedience with a little
bit of property damage.

Just a little bit of civil disobedience? Shoot the ****ers in the
head.

You are next ;-)