Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Lab Workbench Ideas

On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 12:33:34 GMT, "HapticZ"
wrote:

used interior doors have served me for years, lightweight, movable,
coverable, and CHEAP too.

you want commercial grade?, then go pay for it!.

if you want tool/parts storage, find anyone of those hundreds of 'mall strip
stores' that go bust every month and scarf up their interior display/storage
stuff for FREE.

America, get a life. you DONT deserve premium every thing every time!

start making some real effort to be carbon smart and accountable to life in
general, not just to some shill credit company!

sign me as 'one who used to believe in the amer dream'

[snip]

So trot off to Russia or China and see if you can dream there. Just
don't come back.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |