Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
HapticZ HapticZ is offline

Default Lab Workbench Ideas

used interior doors have served me for years, lightweight, movable,
coverable, and CHEAP too.

you want commercial grade?, then go pay for it!.

if you want tool/parts storage, find anyone of those hundreds of 'mall strip
stores' that go bust every month and scarf up their interior display/storage
stuff for FREE.

America, get a life. you DONT deserve premium every thing every time!

start making some real effort to be carbon smart and accountable to life in
general, not just to some shill credit company!

sign me as 'one who used to believe in the amer dream'

"PeterD" wrote in message
On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 04:56:54 GMT, "West" wrote:

I'm not sure if this post is OK for this NG but are there any good plans

and
ideas for an electronics workbench? Perhaps someone built one that

they're
proud of. Thanks in advance.

west

Not sure where you are located, but I always go the local electronics
surplus place first. They almost always have very high quality benches
from company shutdowns that are designed for the job, and well made.

With the economy taking a dump now, the supply is great, and the
prices are excellent. I see benches for between $50 and $100, cash and
carry...