Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
petrus bitbyter petrus bitbyter is offline

Default Privately Operated Prisons

"Michael A. Terrell" schreef in bericht
Jim Thompson wrote:

Privately Operated Prisons are common now-a-days.

Maybe a good economical choice would be to locate them in China?

As first prisoners might I suggest the Great American Yellowbellies
who bombed the "military recruiting station" in Times Square this
morning?

Maybe it would teach them a lesson in why America is a great place to
live.

Prison is too good for them. Send them to Iraq to see first hand.
Or even worse, send them to live with Sloman. The continuous drone of
his babbling mind would make them commit suicide.

Doubt it. These guys tend to talk (and to bomb) but never listen. Besides,
we have too many madmen running around here already. Don't need more from
your side of the pond.

petrus bitbyter
Rotterdam

prove it.