Posted to alt.home.repair
N O N O is offline

Default OT- Sam's club

Now I'm not even sure the walmart cashier was right. I went back and
asked a manager where the sams cards were and she said they didn't sell
them.

I just came off of a free 3 month trial at BJ's and am hooked. I got
used to the savings and got to use my VIsa. But I go back up north soon
for the summer and there are no BJ's in that area. At least not the kind
that issues membership cards..')

I have a mastercard account but cut it up a couple of years ago when I
got my $$ house in order. But I think I'll have them send me a new one
just for sam's, even if I don't get the 1%.

I like my Visa. I get 15 dollars a month (or so) from them and they get
nothing from me. I'm enjoying a special 2.99% promo fo 6 months in case
I slip up and leave a balance. I just called and asked for a better
rate and got one..

"Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?" -Groucho Marrx