Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North JR North is offline

Default CONE FROM STAINLESS STEEL

http://www.myvirtualnetwork.com/mklotz/
Download cone.zip (ConeCalc) and have at it.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Ted wrote:

What is the best way to make a cone from 18 gauge stainless steel? I need it
to be 23" diameter one end, 16" diameter the other end, 18" long.
Can a template from cardboard or somethimg be made, how would I go about it?
Will be tig welded at the seam.

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"