frank

Default copper plumbing

If it was brass, it was the type without zinc.

I have seen plenty of brass pipe. This stuff was/is solid copper.

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , frank says...

Nobody has mentioned it yet, but there does exist threaded copper pipe.

Both the house that I rented in Winchester MA and the one I owned in
Lowell MA had threaded copper.

Yes, this is a somewhat rare form of pipe, but I had two houses full of

the
stuff. It was joined with solid cast copper fittings with NPT threads.

Sure it wasn't brass? That was a common form of water piping
for houses built in the 30s.

Jim

please reply to: