Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
GeoLane at PTD dot NET GeoLane at PTD dot NET is offline

Default Removing paint from crevices-shooting matches

On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 23:17:29 -0800, Gunner Asch

I got the wrong one once and instead of a large pepperoni with bacon,
I got 5 gross of clothes pins.
Taught all the neighbor kids how to shoot matches, so it wasnt all
bad.

Gunner

OK That's one I don't know. How do you shoot matches using a clothes
pin?
I know the one where you wrap a little aluminum foil around the match
head and leave a vent hole for the jet. We used a paper clip as the
vent maker and "rocket" stand. What's with the clothes pin and
shooting matches thoujgh?

RWL