Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default OT- Sam's club

Jim Elbrecht wrote:
On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 15:25:21 -0600, "HeyBub" wrote:

N O wrote:
Sam's club doesn't take Visa? I wanted to join and buy some things but
they don't take Visa the lady said. I get 1% back and they end up
paying me 15 or more dollars a month, so I'm not changing to a sam's
master card.

Pay cash. I realize that's not the American way, but you could...

Why pay $1.00 when you can get something for $ .99? [or the $.97 I
pay for gas or Amazon purchases- 2 different cards.]

Credit card companies have paid me nearly $1000 in the past year. I
have paid them nothing.

Jim
[not the OP- but another happy 'rewards' customer]

Sure you have and so has every other customer because the merchant has
to charge you and everyone else more to pay your "rewards".