Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Coldest winter in 15 years, Environment Canada says

"Hawke" wrote in message

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message
pyotr filipivich wrote:

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that
(Edward A. Falk) wrote on Tue, 4 Mar 2008
06:05:09 +0000 (UTC) in rec.crafts.metalworking :

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

Damn that global warming(kumbaya).

Are you really going to pretend that you don't know that global warming
refers to the year-round temperature of the entire planet as a whole,

and
isn't refuted by the fact that one geographic location happened to have

cold winter?

But when the average temperatures for the year are a half degree
centigrade lower than the year before - now that's Global Warming. Err
cooling.

Quick, someone throw another log on the sun, it seems to be going
out.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
"I had just been through hell and must have looked like death warmed

Well, it SNOWED here in Dallas last night.

I guess that settles it then. What more proof do you need that there is no
global warming than that? Who needs science when we have this kind of
proof?

Hawke

And yesterday the ice cubes in vodka tonics didn't melt for *two hours* in
Clearwater, Florida. I have it on good authority. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress