Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default Coldest winter in 15 years, Environment Canada says

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message
pyotr filipivich wrote:

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that
(Edward A. Falk) wrote on Tue, 4 Mar 2008
06:05:09 +0000 (UTC) in rec.crafts.metalworking :

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

Damn that global warming(kumbaya).

Are you really going to pretend that you don't know that global warming
refers to the year-round temperature of the entire planet as a whole,

and
isn't refuted by the fact that one geographic location happened to have

cold winter?

But when the average temperatures for the year are a half degree
centigrade lower than the year before - now that's Global Warming. Err
cooling.

Quick, someone throw another log on the sun, it seems to be going
out.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
"I had just been through hell and must have looked like death warmed

Well, it SNOWED here in Dallas last night.

I guess that settles it then. What more proof do you need that there is no
global warming than that? Who needs science when we have this kind of proof?

Hawke