Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard Richard is offline

Default Spectacle screws: How to stop them coming lose?

Graham. wrote:
What's the best way of locking them in that won't invalidate
your guarantee from the optician?
Why don't they do this for us?
If I don't tighten the screws on my varifocals on a
weekly basis the RH lens drops out!

And why can we not - since deregulation or whatever it was - now buy
frames that are made to fit our heads/ears/noses, i.e. with arms etc of
different sizes. My limited experience of buying glasses, having had
the same pair for over 10 years, is that one must hunt the shelves to
find a pair that fits rather than choosing a pair that one likes and
having them made to fit.

Richard