Posted to alt.home.repair
Percival P. Cassidy Percival P. Cassidy is offline

Default OT- Sam's club

On 03/05/08 01:49 pm N O wrote:

Sam's club doesn't take Visa? I wanted to join and buy some things but
they don't take Visa the lady said. I get 1% back and they end up paying
me 15 or more dollars a month, so I'm not changing to a sam's master
card.

Went cross the street to walmart and they take everything. I mentioned
it to the cashier and she said, no wonder people are buying 500 dollar
sam's gift cards..

Sam's has recently started taking MasterCard. The only plastic Costco
accepts, I think, is Discover (and maybe AE).

You know why card issuers give you cash-back bonuses? To encourage you
to spend more than you can pay back, so they can earn far more in
interest than the 1% or 2% bonus. Sam with stores offering extra
discounts on sale items if you use their plastic.

Perce