Posted to alt.home.repair
Paul.[_2_] Paul.[_2_] is offline

Default Spa / Hot Tub Controls

Can you share with me who makes your spa or spa controller?

My spa has a built-in timer that you can set for periods when you want
the spa to come up to temp. *I would think you'd find a similar
feature on many spas. * *However, for electrically heated spas, it
does take a couple of hours to increase the temp a reasonable amount,
like 20 degrees. *So, it's useful if there are long periods when you
know it won't be used and have it cycle back up in advance, but as
Smitty says, useless for adjusting on a per use basis.- Hide quoted text -