Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM[_2_] RBM[_2_] is offline

Default Need to replace Baseboard Heaters with ??

"Scott Townsend" wrote in message
et...
So we have a guest house that had 20 year old 220v electric Baseboard
heaters. Flip a few on and watch the Meter Fly!

So I'm looking to replace them with either another baseboard unit, or a
Wall unit.

We have one of the portable radiator type fin units filled with oil and I
like the way it can still heat after the oil's been warmed up.

Do they make a Baseboard heater that I can Mount to the Wall that does
something Similar? I do not want a Portable unit, I want something Fixed.

Any Suggestions?

Scott-

Qmark makes them. Not only will the price of using them, knock your socks
off, but the price of buying them will as well. Here's a link:
http://www.iap-home.com/index.cfm?fu...nextag&kw=1799