Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug White Doug White is offline

Default Removing paint from crevices

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 22:06:28 -0500, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message
Tom Gardner wrote:

There's no deal on the kits other than the 40% off for RCMers. This is the

same as WD pricing.

Tom, how do I or any of us order from you?

Grant Erwin
Kirkland, Washington

During a full moon, while burning black candles, face the East standing on one

leg humming the theme song to "Gilligan's Island" send an e-mail or call and
place an order.

Which leg...right or left?

I got the wrong one once and instead of a large pepperoni with bacon,
I got 5 gross of clothes pins.
Taught all the neighbor kids how to shoot matches, so it wasnt all
bad.

Gunner

The last time I tried to make a clothespin match gun I discovered that
they've watered down "strike anywhere" matches to the point where the
modern ones (Ohio Blue Tip, I think) will no longer ignite in a match
gun. I was very annoyed.

Doug White