Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Lew Hartswick Lew Hartswick is offline

Default Coldest winter in 15 years, Environment Canada says

Larry Jaques wrote:

I forgot to add another book. I haven't read it yet, but Dennis Avery
and Fred Singer wrote _Unstoppable Global Warming: Every 1,500 Years_
http://tinyurl.com/yr9adn
Book Description
Supported by in-depth scientific evidence, Singer and Avery present
the compelling concept that global temperatures have been rising
mostly or entirely because of a natural cycle. Unstoppable Global
Warming explains why we're warming, why it's not very dangerous, and
why we can't stop it anyway.

I read this onePretty good but it does get a little(more than a little)
repetious. Haven't run the others down yet.
Thanks.
...lew...