Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve Lusardi Steve Lusardi is offline

Default What can you do with an arbor press?

Keyway broaching, spline broaching, hex and square broaching. Spring
compressor for some mechanical assembly jobs. The list goes on and on and is
only limited by your imagination.
Steve

"Ignoramus32544" wrote in message
Now that I have an arbor press, I am wondering what I can do with
it. The obvious use is "pressing bearings and gears", which is not
what I do that often.

I saw a web page that had a great idea that an arbor press can provide
an ability to apply letter and number stamps very nicely. This is
definitely wonderful.

Another good use would probably to have a little brake for small metal
pieces, or a bender, that would be press operated. Do such things
exist?

Anything else?