Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What can you do with an arbor press?

Gerald Miller wrote:

On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 23:03:13 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Paint one, and find out for yourself. ;-)

No need for paint, just gather them up from the driveway where they
have been spread to get the hulls knocked loose.

You missed the smiley. My grandfather had a huge cast iron pot where
he tossed them for the outer shell to rot, and collect the walnut oil.
It always bugged me that he threw away gallons of walnut oil, every
year.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell