Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Fun with Fun-Tak

Tom Del Rosso wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Come on Tom. The comments were about meatplow playing with silly
putty, and the fact it went right over your head.

Well whoosh can mean other things, like sudden conflagration.

On a similar note, I've used my old Gilbert Erector Set on occasion...for
parts and for making special clamps and jigs.

Don't let Dimbulb find out that you have an "Erector Set"

OTOH, it DOES pick up ink from newspaper that may be carbon based.

Definitely only clean, pure, silly putty should be used.

I agree, 100%! It would be insanely silly to do otherwise! ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida