Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Tom Del Rosso Tom Del Rosso is offline

Default Fun with Fun-Tak

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Tom Del Rosso wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Tom Del Rosso wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Meat Plow wrote:

I've used Silly Putty on occasion.

No comment! ;-)

It's silicone. It might be a better insulator.

Whooosh! ;-)

Sounds like fun. What happens if you put it in the microwave?

But seriously, what's in Silly Putty that conducts and reacts? Is
the silicone responsible?

Come on Tom. The comments were about meatplow playing with silly
putty, and the fact it went right over your head.

Well whoosh can mean other things, like sudden conflagration.

On a similar note, I've used my old Gilbert Erector Set on occasion...for
parts and for making special clamps and jigs.

OTOH, it DOES pick up ink from newspaper that may be carbon based.

Definitely only clean, pure, silly putty should be used.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.