Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Reginald Beardsley Reginald Beardsley is offline

Default What can you do with an arbor press?

Ignoramus32544 wrote:
Now that I have an arbor press, I am wondering what I can do with
it. The obvious use is "pressing bearings and gears", which is not
what I do that often.

I saw a web page that had a great idea that an arbor press can provide
an ability to apply letter and number stamps very nicely. This is
definitely wonderful.

Another good use would probably to have a little brake for small metal
pieces, or a bender, that would be press operated. Do such things
exist?

Anything else?

Northern Tool sells a press brake to use in one. Another application is
hydraulic press forming sheet metal parts using a male die and a rubber pad.