michael

Default copper plumbing

Harold & Susan Vordos wrote:

"jim rozen" wrote in message
snip-----

Heh. Then you're not a real plumber. A *real* plumber takes a
claw hammer, bashes out the drywall or peels away the moulding,
runs the joint, and then says 'you better get a carpenter in
here to fix that up. I don't do carpentry - I'm a plumber.'

Either that or they just torch the joint anyhow, and keep
a bucket of water handing if the smoldering wood happens
to burst into flames. Does that look ugly when he's done?
Sure, but 'ya can't see it from his house....'

Jim

Chuckle!

Harold

Harold & Susan Vordos wrote:

"jim rozen" wrote in message
snip-----

Heh. Then you're not a real plumber. A *real* plumber takes a
claw hammer, bashes out the drywall or peels away the moulding,
runs the joint, and then says 'you better get a carpenter in
here to fix that up. I don't do carpentry - I'm a plumber.'

Either that or they just torch the joint anyhow, and keep
a bucket of water handing if the smoldering wood happens
to burst into flames. Does that look ugly when he's done?
Sure, but 'ya can't see it from his house....'

Jim

Chuckle!

Harold

Chuckle, hell! Almost spewed Dr. Pepper on the monitor.

michael