Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Old radio ...

"N Cook" wrote in message

Arfa Daily wrote in message
I don't suppose by any remote chance, that anyone has got the old
'Trader'
service sheet for a Roberts model RMB from 1951, languishing at the

back
of
a filing cabinet ?

Thanks

Arfa

Schematic, Vs and alignment ,yes, but not Trader series

Not necessary for it to be 'Trader'. That was just an "e.g." if you like.
Any schematic will do nicely if you have it in electronic format. Thanks

for
the response. Appreciated.

Arfa

At the moment it is on relatively future-proof paper printed in the 1950s,
I'm not aware of any electronic format schema from the 50s.

I just meant something that you could send as an e-mail attachment, such as
a scanned pdf, or any other readily readable format. I was already assuming
that you did not have a slot on the front of your computer, to push a paper
copy into...

Arfa