Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Old radio ...

I don't suppose by any remote chance, that anyone has got the old 'Trader'
service sheet for a Roberts model RMB from 1951, languishing at the back of
a filing cabinet ?

Thanks

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Arfa Daily wrote in message
I don't suppose by any remote chance, that anyone has got the old 'Trader'
service sheet for a Roberts model RMB from 1951, languishing at the back

of
a filing cabinet ?

Thanks

Arfa

Schematic, Vs and alignment ,yes, but not Trader series

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"N Cook" wrote in message
Arfa Daily wrote in message
I don't suppose by any remote chance, that anyone has got the old
'Trader'
service sheet for a Roberts model RMB from 1951, languishing at the back

of
a filing cabinet ?

Thanks

Arfa

Schematic, Vs and alignment ,yes, but not Trader series

Not necessary for it to be 'Trader'. That was just an "e.g." if you like.
Any schematic will do nicely if you have it in electronic format. Thanks for
the response. Appreciated.

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Arfa Daily wrote:
"Ron(UK)" wrote in message

That would be a fax machine then?

Ron(UK)

Well Ron, if he has the software to fax it to my computer, that would be
fine ... d;~}

Appols for thread drift, but, I`ve never had much sucess with computer
based faxing, I used to use Winfax, but found it flakey, and Windoze
own built in fax application is even worse. I always fax my orders to
CPC by printing them out and using the old fashioned steamdriven machine
(their online ordering system is penc)

Easiest to scan and 'sendto - mail recipient'

Ron
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Ron(UK)" wrote in message
Arfa Daily wrote:
"Ron(UK)" wrote in message

That would be a fax machine then?

Ron(UK)

Well Ron, if he has the software to fax it to my computer, that would be
fine ... d;~}

Appols for thread drift, but, I`ve never had much sucess with computer
based faxing, I used to use Winfax, but found it flakey, and Windoze own
built in fax application is even worse. I always fax my orders to CPC by
printing them out and using the old fashioned steamdriven machine (their
online ordering system is penc)

Easiest to scan and 'sendto - mail recipient'

Ron

Schematic received now as e-mail attachment. Many thanks Mr Cook. Greatly
appreciated.

Ron. I too use a standard (plain paper) fax, but it's currently out of order
due to needing a new film cartridge, and I'm struggling with justifying the
cost, for the few times a year it gets used ... As you say, scan and mail.

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Ron(UK) wrote in message
Arfa Daily wrote:
"N Cook" wrote in message
"N Cook" wrote in message
Arfa Daily wrote in message
I don't suppose by any remote chance, that anyone has got the old
'Trader'
service sheet for a Roberts model RMB from 1951, languishing at the
back
of
a filing cabinet ?

Thanks

Arfa

Schematic, Vs and alignment ,yes, but not Trader series

Not necessary for it to be 'Trader'. That was just an "e.g." if you

like.
Any schematic will do nicely if you have it in electronic format.

Thanks
for
the response. Appreciated.

Arfa

At the moment it is on relatively future-proof paper printed in the

1950s,
I'm not aware of any electronic format schema from the 50s.

I just meant something that you could send as an e-mail attachment, such

as
a scanned pdf, or any other readily readable format. I was already

assuming
that you did not have a slot on the front of your computer, to push a

paper
copy into...

That would be a fax machine then?

Ron(UK)

I will routinely stay with A3 photocopier that can handle A1 sheets with no
great problem ( rarely missing odd strips in overlaps ), can also handle 2
inch thick books with ease. I wonder what the price of a digital system
would be to process that sort of material to the same resolving power of a
photocopier.

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

HAM radio [email protected] Electronics Repair 6 August 27th 07 07:44 PM
GM car radio [email protected] Electronics Repair 2 June 11th 07 05:16 AM
Radio GT Electronics Repair 2 January 19th 04 03:38 PM
car radio Karol Electronics Repair 3 November 5th 03 11:20 PM