Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Where do you buy a TV aerial mast?

In article ,
On 2008-03-01, blackhead wrote:
No TV signal this morning after last night's winds and a check on the
roof reveals that the aerial mast has rusted through and snapped. B &
Q do a 3' mast which is exactly what I'm looking for:

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav/na...ducts&x=37&y=4

Out of curiosity, are there other places that you can walk into and
get a 1" x 3' mast?

Hall Aerials
Unit 1/3
Bury Walk
Bedford
Bedfordshire
MK41 0DU
South East
Phone: 01234 344720

One of the reasons I like him is that on one occasion when I said I'd tried to
find out which aerial group I needed for a new TV aerial by looking it up on the
Internet, he said "Oh, there's nothing on that Internet". It's become something
of a catchphrase in my office.

Next time you go in, tell him he's on the Internet now.

--
Andrew Gabriel