Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Onkyo Carousel DVD transport not working

James Sweet wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

|------||-----|
| DO NOT |
| FEED THE |
| aioe.org |
| TROLL! |
|------||-----|
/|\\|/||||//|||/\???\\//\\\\/|?\/

Something going on I wasn't aware of - phony post or something?

mz

A lot of forged messages through aioe.org. Set your newsreader to
display full headers, and keep an eye out.

I wish my newsreader had a way to block a whole domain. aioe.org hosts an
open news server, a nice idea, except that it's a haven for spammers and
trolls.

I'm surprised nobody has forged me yet, well aside from the biblical spammer
who forged practically everyone here. If I start spouting off nonsense, it's
probably a fake.

If you can get newsproxy to work, you can drop all traffic from
aioe.org. There are several version of the software floting around, and
some don't work with XP. Look at The usenet improvment project for more
information. http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell