Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus25173 Ignoramus25173 is offline

Default Removing paint from crevices

On 2008-03-03, Tom Gardner wrote:

Impact Brush http://ohiobrush.com/Pages/powertool.html

Tom, thanks. I saw the same brishes at McMaster, looks like they are
selling yours. Congrats. I ended up using a Harbor Freight abrasive
blast gun, which did not work ideally, but was "good enough".

As of right now, I primered it with McMaster's 94% "cold galvanizing"
paint. The can is about a year old and the paint is showing some signs
of aging, so I am glad that I could use it for something.

After this cold galvanizing dries up, I will put oil based "John Deere
Green" paint on it, just for the kicks. I think that it will look nice
and unobtrusive in John Deere green color.