Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet James Sweet is offline

Default Onkyo Carousel DVD transport not working

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

|------||-----|
| DO NOT |
| FEED THE |
| aioe.org |
| TROLL! |
|------||-----|
/|\\|/||||//|||/\???\\//\\\\/|?\/

Something going on I wasn't aware of - phony post or something?

mz

A lot of forged messages through aioe.org. Set your newsreader to
display full headers, and keep an eye out.

I wish my newsreader had a way to block a whole domain. aioe.org hosts an
open news server, a nice idea, except that it's a haven for spammers and
trolls.

I'm surprised nobody has forged me yet, well aside from the biblical spammer
who forged practically everyone here. If I start spouting off nonsense, it's
probably a fake.