Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Greg O Greg O is offline

Default 1/4" drive straight fractional crowfoot wrench set

"Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote in message
.. .
I'm looking for a set if 1/4" drive, straight (non flare nut), fractional,
crowfoot wrenches. To date the only ones I've found were evidently
manufactured on the Space Station from "Unobtanium" mined on Mars and are
now vended by Snap-On $90 for 6 wrenches. Is there a source of these
wrenches in some standard tooling without the exhorbitant price? I have a
3/8" drive set that is a bit awkward for some of my needs.

Stu

MSC Industrial Supply, 1/4"-9/16", $13-$15 each!
Not much of a deal either. Why buy a whole set? I am sure Snap-On will sell
individual pieces.
Greg