Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Boris Mohar[_3_] Boris Mohar[_3_] is offline

Default McMaster just gets better and better

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 05:07:34 GMT, Winston wrote:

So just now I'm cruising McMaster's website for some hardware.
I clicked down their easy, intuitive user interface to the part I wanted.
Glanced to the left of the screen and see the link to a 'technical drawing'.
Clicked on that and just as I'm preparing to do a screen capture, I see above
the drawing number a link to 'download'. Oh Really?

Clicked the link and several seconds later I'm looking at a solid model of the
part in my CAD program.

I have no connection to McMaster and this may be old hat to you all, but I'm happily
impressed!

--Winston

Too bad that they do not sell to Canada any more. Too much trouble with
customs they say.

--

Boris Mohar